Including legal counseling on several business-related areas:
We hold the role of secretary of the board of directors and of the general shareholders’ meeting in several groups of companies.
AOS Abogados, Asesores Tributarios y Asesores provides advice to numerous companies on the various corporate aspects that affect them, regarding restructuring proceedings, mergers, etc.
Once we have tried to amicable resolve a matter, we provide advice to our clients on when to take legal action and offer our legal defense until it is completed, acting on their behalf and in their best interest before any court jurisdiction or arbitration authority.
Our experience stems from the provision of legal counsel in arrangements with creditors and assistance throughout the process until its completion. We act before commercial courts, mainly in Pontevedra (Pontevedra and secondary office in Vigo), La Coruña and Orense, and interrelated with the bankruptcy administration.
We provide advice to our clients with regard to labor matters linked to their business and corporate organization. Restructuring proceedings, collective dismissals, bargaining with trade unions, etc.
The work we conduct covers several branches within administrative law and administrative law penalties in the areas of urban planning, environment, consumption, representing our clients before public administrations.
AOS Abogados, Asesores Tributarios y Auditores provides tax consultancy services to natural and legal persons in all areas of tax law. Our goal is to provide general tax advice to our clients, in order for their business to further develop, while forging a relationship based on trust and on-going direct contact Our professional experience generally covers:
- General tax advice.
- Acquisition and sale of companies.
- Business restructuring.
- Business tax planning and family wealth planning.
- Advice on Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Personal Income Tax, Property Tax, Inheritance Tax, local taxes.
- Advice on the application of tax reductions provided for in the current legislation for the purposes of the tax on inheritance and donations.
- Advice application exemptions in the property tax.
- Elaboration of wills, improvements/departments agreements (application of Galician civil Law figures).
- Advice on international taxation.
- Advice in audit proceedings.
- Professional legal counsel in administrative and/or judicial tax proceedings.
In AOS Abogados, Asesores Tributarios y Auditores renders auditing services to companies We are in charge of guaranteeing transparency and creating trust in third parties reading a company’s financial statements. It is advisable to engage an auditor to review the company’s financial statements regardless of whether the company is required to do so, since financial institutions, investors, suppliers, clients and even employees request to have the records audited to further trust the company and gain better insight of its current situation.
- We recommend to have your records audited regularly to detect any weaknesses and areas of improvement in accounting terms.
Our auditors are members of ROAC (the Spanish official register of statutory auditors) and work pursuant to the provisions of the Statutory Auditing Act, the technical rules, the international auditing standards known as NIAS, the legal regulation in force regarding the Spanish corporations act and any other commercial, labor or civil legislation, etc.
- We have a multidisciplinary auditing team.
Available to companies which require a professional to audit the accounts of their company or group of companies. We currently have a team with proven experience in all sectors of our economy. /li>
- Audit of financial statements of private and public companies
- Due Diligences
- Adaptation to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Limited reviews of Financial Statements
- Pre-agreed Auditing Procedures
- Physical inventories